Don’t you just hate people who throw around words to sound smart without really knowing what they mean?
Like obsequious… NO ONE actually uses that, unless they’re Shakespeare.
I asked Russell: “Okay, what exactly IS a funnel?”
Is one web page a funnel?
Does it need to have a lot of complicated follow-up triggers?
What about a video?
What if you just put your phone number up and people call you?
Aside from something you use in the kitchen, what IS a funnel?
Here’s what he said:
“Oh boy… that’s actually a tough question. There are dozens of different types of funnels (we give away 6 pre-built ones to new ClickFunnels users) and some of them are super simple, while others are really complicated.
We actually did a survey a little while ago and found out the most common words people use to describe what a funnel is.
It basically comes down to an “automated sales process”… anyways, you can just show people this word cloud and they’ll get the idea…”
So… there it is.
As you can see, it’s a process that helps you make sales by walking leads and prospects through a system of steps to buy.
Of course, I prefer the definition “money machine”…
You put $1 in, and get $4 or $5 out…
Rinse, and repeat.
Anyways, now that you know what a funnel is, aren’t you excited to go make one?
Good. You should be.
Go claim your 2-week trial of ClickFunnels right now and give it a try. If you need help, let me know and I will be happy to help you.
Want to know more about Sales Funnels?
Here are some other posts that get a bit deeper on sales funnels and Clickfunnels.
- 22 types of Sales Funnels that turn visitors into customers
- How Click Funnels Actionetics can boost sales funnel conversions
- Review: Clickfunnels Sales funnel platform
- Getting to $3000 a month with the ClickFunnels 100 day Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp
- How to setup a Squeeze Page Sales Funnel
- Review: Russell Brunson’s FREE Dot Com Secrets Book
- Review: Clickfunnels Salesfunnel platform