If you’re looking to launch your own business by selling physical products on Amazon in 2018, then you need to watch this FREE Training on how to sell on Amazon for beginners and beyond.
Why sell on Amazon?
While a lot of people know of the e-commerce giant and how huge it is in terms of shopping and their lightning quick shipping, what a lot of people don’t realize is that it’s actually made up of a lot of small sellers, everyday people like you and me.
It’s not just big brands selling on there! And it’s not as hard as you think to set up a business.
That’s the opportunity and there are two BIG reasons why you should utilize this platform over other e-commerce platforms out there.
Firstly, it’s a huge marketplace with over 300 MILLION customers.
So selling on this platform gives you exposure to a lot of customers!
The other key element is Fulfillment by Amazon.
This means you send your products to Amazon’s warehouses, where they look after all the shipping, handling and refunds.
So it’s a physical products business, that you can run remotely from anywhere.
No storing stock in your garage or running to the post office every day.
This also makes it a very scalable business because you’re not limited by how many sales you can make in a day!
What you will learn in this Free Training Video
In less than 1 hour you’ll gain the knowledge required and a complete FBA overview in order to successfully launch and scale an Amazon private label business.
Step 1: Product Research
- Which Business Model
- Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
- Demand, Competition &Price
- Jungle Scout Product Database
- Verifying Sales Using The Product Tracker
Step 2: Source Your Product
- Using Alibaba
- Contacting Suppliers Email Template
- Evaluating Replies & Other Notes on Suppliers
- Placing Your Order & Payment Terms
Step 3: Using Amazon Seller Central
- Setting up an Account.
- Creating a Listing
- Getting the FN SKU Barcode
- Product Packaging Design
- Product Photography
- Writing your Product Listing
- Keyword Research
Step 4: Shipping
- Freight Forwarders
- Creating a Shipment in Seller Central
- Product Inspections
Step 5: Launch Your Product
- The 2 Key Elements to Launching
- Getting Sales
- Launch Strategy
- Creating a Promotion in Seller Central & Jump Send
- Amazon Sponsored Ads (Pay-per-click or PPC)
- Creating an Automatic PPC Campaign
- Using the Search Term Report
- Creating a Manual PPC Campaign
- Using Keyword Scout for PPC Campaigns
- Automated Email Campaigns
- The Importance of a Marketing Budget
- Scaling Your Business
This proven process we are sharing with you can be transferred to any Amazon marketplace, so whether you want to sell on Amazon.com or outside of the USA, we’ve got you covered!
After this useful Amazon FBA step by step tutorial, you will be set to build your own online business.