*** Original post from 2013 reposting because it’s still relevant in 2018. *****
If you’ve never heard of Gary Vaynerchuk, you should check him out. He’s one of today’s great marketers that get’s it. Gary’s latest post is about storytelling.
It’s about the ways that a company or brand connects with customers in 2013 is not the same as it was in 1998, 2004 or even 2010.
Storytelling in 2013 is a must read for entrepreneurs & marketers in any industry.
If you really want to known how to use Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, Youtube and every other tool invented and not yet invented then you should watch Gary’s talk at Elevate NYC 2013.
I first learned about Gary through his Keynote Speech at Inc 500 Seminar in 2011.
It’s an hour long but it’s worth your time. Check it out.
- The Value of a Snapchat with Gary Vaynerchuk, Nilla Wafers, & Wine (persistwithoutexception.wordpress.com)
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World, A Book About Social Media Management by Gary Vaynerchuk (laughingsquid.com)
- The Invaluable Business Lesson Gary Vaynerchuk Gave Me in One Afternoon (AND a Free Gift) (jackie-pearce.com)
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s LIMRA/LOMA Social Media Conference Speech Broken Down (distributedmarketing.org)
- Ep #3: Running An eCommerce Business Like An Entrepreneur’s Entrepreneur with Gary Vaynerchuk (ecommercefuel.com)
- The Power of the Personal Touch: An Interview With Gary Vaynerchuk (mpdailyfix.com)